Friday 8 June 2007

Phew!

Thomas went for tea at his friends yesterday after school, and I had to pick him up earlier than agreed as he went poorly! When I picked him up he had a bit of a temperature and was shivvery, anyway I packed him to bed with lots of Nurofen. He woke several times in the night and was sick once, but *fingers crossed* he seems ok today - kept him off school just in case!!

I was worried that he might be ill for our holiday on Thursday, but I guess it's almost a week till then and he'd have lots of time to get better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Tom is feeling better now! My friends little girl had a stomach bug & was sick in the night last weekend. She was fine the next day, so fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed he's better.

Have a fab holiday, won't be long now